Enjoy our Dark Amber fragrance as the nights get longer and colder. It’s perfect for creating a warm and cosy environment with its combination of leather, spices, cedar and patchouli. Also, we’ve added a hint of bergamot and jasmine for balance with their citrus and floral tones.
Evoking memories of a sitting in front of a flickering fire with a bourbon in hand, we love placing our amber fragrance in living spaces. Also, patchouli and jasmine have both been shown to help you get a restful night’s sleep. So, maybe try it in the bedroom for slumbering.
Luxury Reed Diffusers
Reed diffusers are a great alternative to candles, as the provide scent 24-hours a day. Our amber fragrance diffuser uses high-quality fragrance oils to ensure the scent lasts from start to finish for up to 12 weeks.
Melanie, the owner of All About Eve at Home, designs each fragrance and hand-picks each scent to create a fragrance unique to us. Using unique combinations she can evoke memories and create perfect scents for your home.
Each fragrance diffuser contains 100ml and comes in a beautiful glass bottle, that looks beautiful in your home. Also, we’ve produced handy-refills to help reduce the impact on the environment and to make them great value for money.
Dark Amber Fragrance
Our Dark Amber fragrance is both warm and calming with its unique combination of scents and fragrance oils.
- A combination of spices is used to add warm and exotic scents to the fragrance.
- Leather has undertones of herbs and musk, making it a key fragrance in our scent.
- Patchouli comes from the mint family with its woody tones. Also, it has been shown to help aid sleep.
- Cedar is a woody and spicy fragrance that forms the base note of our scent.
- To uplift and create balance we’ve added Bergamot. The citrus fruit sits between an orange and grapefruit.
- Jasmine adds light florals without being overly sweet. It helps lift and freshen the fragrance.
Our Autumn Fragrance Collection
We love when the nights start to get darker and colder, so we can enjoy our autumn fragrances. From English woodlands to rich fig, there is something for every home.