There is nothing more exciting than knowing you have a holiday coming up and getting ready. For us, we love the packing phase, choosing everything and letting the excitement build for going away. However, for others, it can be the thing they look forward to the least.
Whether you love it or hate it, we’ve put together our list of holiday essentials to get you on the plane and off for a fantastic holiday.
Is there anything on holiday you can’t live without, and we’ve missed? Let us know.
On the Move
For all those moments when you’re travelling inbetween you destination and where you started.
- Travel Insurance
- Tickets and confirmations
- Moisturiser (under 100ml) – the aircon always dries out your skin
- Comfy socks
- A large bag for travelling – Use it again on the beach
- Entertainment – Whether you love playing cards, reading a book or sleeping, take something to pass the time
- Perfume – to keep you fresh when you land
BEAUTY & SKIN
Protect yourself from the sun with our essential holiday packing list.
Keep your locks looking lush on your holiday
- Shampoo & conditioner.
- Hair straighteners/curlers if you need them
- Hairdryer – check if your hotel already has one.
- Hair grips
AT THE BEACH
Enjoy the sun, sea and sand with our holiday packing list for the beach and poolside.
Out and About
Walking along cobbled streets or exploring the local life, you need a few things to keep you cool and comfy.
- Crossbody bag
- Shorts and trousers – light and cool for comfort.
- T-shirts – ideally cotton or natural fabrics for freshness
- Scarf – cover-up, protect you from the heat or use as a sarong.
- Underwear – one pair of knickers for each day and a few extras
- Comfy shoes – for wandering
- Evening clutch – one that goes with everything
- Evening outfits – for going out, maxi dresses work perfectly.
- Jewellery – anything you love that isn’t too sentimental.
- Evening shoes
- Nightwear – something light and comfy
- Cardigan or jacket – for in the evening when it gets cooler.
Make sure you keep all your devices charged and working for photos taking and emergencies.
- Travel adaptor
- Extension lead – if you need it.
Keep in top condition with our medicine holiday packing list.
- Pain killers
- Sanitary Products
- Insect repellent and bite cream